Just a few reminders before you meet us at the dock –
- Non-marking soled footwear is essential, please ensure you wear boots or boat shoes, or you can come aboard barefoot as well!
- It always seems cooler on the water so dress accordingly. If rain is expected bring full rain gear.
- Polaroid Sunglasses are a big plus for spotting fish and enjoying more visual contact with the fish you are battling!
- You may bring along a lunch and drinks that will be placed in our secured cooler on board. Soft coolers are acceptable as they are less likely to slide around the deck of the boat. We do not provide any food or drinks.
- If you would like to take a fish home for dinner please have a cooler available in your car for when we return, we can provide zip lock bags for your filets.
- Please check with the Captain before you bring any tackle to ensure it is right for the job. We always have the ideal tackle onboard for each specific fishing opportunity.